Like this presentation? Why not share!
Traditional Chinese Medicine Overview
Embed Size px. Start on.
Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode.
Published in: Healthcare. Full Name Comment goes here.
Are you sure you want to Yes No. Be the first to like this. No Downloads. Views Total views. Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide.
- Zang Fu The Organ Systems of Traditional Chinese Medicine by Jeremy Ross
If you want to download this book, click link in the last page 5. Each Zang is paired with a Fu—one of the Yang organs. The Fu organs are hollow. They primarily receive and transport food and water throughout the body. The organs and their pairings are listed below. Zang: Pericardium Though not always grouped with the five Zang organs, the Pericardium is considered the protector of the heart; it is also an acupuncture channel.
- Robert Frost: Speaking on Campus: Excerpts from His Talks, 1949-1962!
- Special order items?
I t is important not to conflate the TCM organ with the Western anatomical organ. Just as the Five Elements follow a generating and controlling sequence, the Zang-fu system can also be examined in this context.
- Global marketing : a decision-oriented approach;
- Applications of Family and Group Theraplay?
- Zang Fu. The Organ Systems of Traditional Chinese Medecine - PDF Free Download;
- Geotechnical Engineering for Disaster Mitigation and Rehabilitation: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference GEDMAR08, Nanjing, China 30 May – 2 June, 2008.
- Interactive Systems. Design, Specification, and Verification: 10th International Workshop, DSV-IS 2003, Funchal, Madeira Island, Portugal, June 11-13, 2003. Revised Papers!
For an overview of the Five Elements and to view the generating and controlling sequences, check out our blog post on the subject. These controlling and generating sequences are used to visualize the source s of pathological conditions and can be used to approach a treatment. The Zang-fu system is an incredibly important and consequential method of TCM diagnosis: It influences the diagnostic decisions, treatment plans, herbal prescriptions, and overall understanding of acupuncturists and herbalists the world over.
ISBN 10: 0443034826
The Zang-fu organs including the Pericardium also constitute the twelve primary acupuncture channels and are consequently used on a daily basis by most practicing acupuncturists. Take a moment to review the Zang-fu system and soon you will discover an entirely new way of viewing the human body.
Topics: Traditional Chinese Medicine , chinese medicine philosophy , acupuncture school , chinese medicine school , zang-fu. Subscribe below to receive instant, weekly, or monthly blog updates directly to your email inbox.
- Zang Fu: The Organ Systems of Traditional Chinese Medicine / Edition 2.
- - Zang Fu The Organ Systems of Traditional Chinese Medicine by Jeremy Ross!
- Epilepsy Case Studies: Pearls for Patient Care.
- Advanced Air and Noise Pollution Control: Volume 2 (Handbook of Environmental Engineering).