Both oral and poster presentations will be considered.
All participants registered as students MSc or PhD will be eligible and the award will be presented at the closing session. Programme download here.
Presentation template download here. ANSYS electromechanical and power electronics simulation software is ideal for applications which depend on the robust integration of motors, sensors, and actuators with electronics controls.
ANSYS software simulates the interactions between these components, and the design flow incorporates thermal and mechanical analysis for evaluating cooling strategies and analyzing critical mechanical effects like noise-vibration-harshness NVH. ANSYS electronics thermal management solutions leverage advanced solver technology with robust, automatic meshing to enable you to rapidly perform heat transfer and fluid flow simulation for convective and forced air cooling strategies.
Our solutions help you design cooling strategies to avoid excessive temperatures that degrade the performance of IC packages, printed circuit boards PCBs , data centers, power electronics and electric motors. HFSS simulates 3D full-wave electromagnetic fields for accurate design of high-frequency and high-speed electronic components.
- Everyday Thai Cooking: Quick & Easy Family Style Recipes.
- Five Gentlemen of Japan: The Portrait of a Nations Character.
- Electromagnetism for Electronic Engineers.
- Electromagnetism for electronic engineers | UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI LIBRARY!
- 2-Generator golod p-groups.
- Acting Companies and Their Plays in Shakespeares London.
HFSS offers powerful solver technologies based on finite element, integral equation, asymptotic and advanced hybrid methods to solve microwave, RF and high-speed digital challenges. Maxwell is a comprehensive electromagnetic field simulation software for the design of motors, actuators, transformers and other electrical and electromechanical devices. Maxwell can solve static, frequency-domain and time-varying electromagnetic and electric fields.
- J & P Transformer Book, Thirteenth Edition.
- The European Economy: The Global Context.
- Your Inner Critic Is a Big Jerk: And Other Truths About Being Creative;
- [PDF] Electromagnetism for electronic engineers - Semantic Scholar.
All electronics emit EM radiation, but it is important to understand how the radiation from one system may affect another. It is a wide ranging topic encompassing topics from PCB design to automated detection of electronic devices.
Relating to Electromagnetic Compatibility is the issue of shielding. If we know that a system may be subject to unwanted fields, we must find effective ways to shield it from from them.